WELCOME TO 'SCENIC 61'
Some things are better when easily done.
Fun, fresh and ready: the team from the New Scenic Café is bringing care for ingredients and attention to detail...
...ON THE ROAD.
Street food inspired by everything we love: good food, good people, a little bit of wildness, and the crash of rock and shore that we call 'Scenic 61'
WHAT ARE WE SERVING?
For those have already visited us, we have adjusted our approach a little bit...
We always have a changing variety of menu items, often including (but not limited to!) a mix of the following kinds of foods:
TACOS | SANDWICHES | SAUSAGES | BURGERS | SOUPS | SALADS
...plus sides, sweets, and drinks!
We will do our best to post a current menu here, but usually not until the night before or the morning of...
- Most salads are vegetarian
- "Beyond Meat" burgers & sausages available
- Gluten-free bread available
WEDNESDAY 9/30, 2020
OPEN @ New Scenic Café:
10am-12pm • coffee & baked goods
12pm-8pm • lunch & dinner service*
Lamb Meatloaf - $22
cream sherry sauce, heirloom carrots, green peas, toasted brioche
Puerco Pibil Tacos - $13
pork, pickled red onion, mexican crema, queso fresco, cilantro, lime
Curried Mussels - $13
apple cider, curry, cream, ciabatta
Warmed Black Mission Figs - $15
brown butter maple, toasted walnuts, danish blue cheese, ciabatta
Pork Chili & Cornbread - $6/9
Grilled Cheese & Cream of Tomato Soup - $14
brioche, american cheese, gruyere
Italian Beef Sandwich - $14
giardiniera, bolillo roll
"Beets & Beans" - $12
pickled beets, haricot verts, red cabbage, danish blue cheese, hazelnuts
Medjool Date & Chick Pea Salad - $7
cilantro, onion, cumin
*ALL ITEMS SUBJECT TO CHANGE THROUGHOUT THE DAY
WHERE ARE WE?
The 'Scenic 61' mobile kitchen operates most of the time from our 'home base' at the New Scenic Café.
From time to time, we'll bring it to other locations as well!
Use this calendar to track where we'll be and when we'll be there!*
*All dates are subject to change or cancellation based on weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
MASKS ARE REQUESTED WHILE YOU ARE PLACING AND RETRIEVING ORDERS.
EMPLOYEES WEAR A MASK TO PROTECT YOU! PLEASE WEAR A MASK TO PROTECT THEM.
Guidelines for dining with us:
- Please respect social distancing by maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet from other customers.
- When we are serving on the New Scenic Café property, we have 10 large picnic tables available for diners, as well as other locations to sit down and spread out.
- You may remove your mask while eating and drinking. We request that you wear it when you are speaking to an employee, in common areas, and in the restroom.
- When you arrive, we request that you sanitize your hands and continue to social distance.
These rules are for the health and safety of employees and guests and they are in accordance with State of Minnesota “Stay Safe Plan”
We appreciate your understanding.
We are strictly adhering to CDC directives for restaurants including:
- Prior to each shift, all staff have temperature checks, visual scan, and interview
- Overnight sanitization of interior and exterior entire propertyFood preparation and service areas are continually sanitized during service
- Specified Social Distancing strictly adhered to
- Credit Card payment suggested
Please do not visit if you have experienced any of these symptoms in the last 7 days:
- Dry Cough
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle pain